UPBEB UPTET 2017 UP Teacher Eligibility Test Application Form Apply Online Last Date 08 Sept. Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Notification has now released, and the candidates looking for this examination application form are informed that the UPTET application is filling now days and candidates can check the links below for the UPTET Application Form Apply Online from below. Candidates those are preparing for the Teacher line post have to appear for the TET paper and should qualify the exam. So candidates can check for the other details and online application form below for TET 2017 Uttar Pradesh. Candidates are recommended to read the official notification once before applying.
UPBEB UPTET 2017 UP Teacher Eligibility Test Application Form
- Post Name : Uttar Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) 2017
Eligibility Criteria for UPBEB Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Classes I-V (Primary Level) : Candidates should possess Degree from UGC recognized University with 02 years B.T.C (Final year & Passed out candidates)/ N.C.T.E./ 02 years Diploma (D.Ed.) from Indian Rehabilitation Center (R.C.I.)/ Intermediate with minimum 50% of marks/ its equivalent with 04 years Degree (Final year & Passed out candidates) in Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- For Classes VI-VIII (Upper Primary Level) : Candidates should possess Degree from UGC recognized University/ 02 years B.T.C. (Final year & Passed out candidates) from N.C.T.E./ Intermediate with minimum 50% of marks/ its equivalent & 04 years Degree (Final year & Passed out candidates) in Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed), Intermediate or equivalent, BA/ B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed from NCTE/ UG recognised Institute or Degree in Relevant discipline and B.Ed.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : As per Uttar Pradesh govt rules
Job Location : Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh)
UPBEB Selection Process : Selection will be based on written examination consists of Paper I & Paper II.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay.
- Rs. 400/- (only Paper I or II) for General/ OBC Candidates
- Rs. 200/- (only Paper I or II) for SC/ ST candidates.
- No fee for Physically Handicapped candidates.
How to Apply UPBEB Vacancy : Interested & Eligible Candidates are required to apply online through website upbasiceduboard.gov.in
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 25.08.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 08.09.2017
- Last Date of Payment of Application Fees : 11.09.2017
- Last Date to fill remaining Online Application : 13.09.2017
- Date of Written Exam : 15.10.2017